You want to share your voice, connect to others, and write online, but...
- You find it hard to write what you really think, feel, and believe on the internet. What is everyone going to think?
- You worry you are not enough of an expert to write what you want to write. Is your blogging idea right?
- You worry everyone will think you're frivolous or weird once they read your posts. Is there any real purpose to doing this?
But even though you're scared, you still want to do this. You just need to find the courage to hit publish on your meaningful blog.
The trouble is...traditional blogging advice doesn't work for you.
- You have been rejected, shamed, or blamed in the past for being yourself, and no one seems to understand just how scary this is for you. You need a training that focuses on building confidence and courage so you can share your authentic message online.
- Writing is deeply meaningful for you. You see writing as a craft and art you long to do. You need a training that sees blogging as something more than a marketing tool.
- You haven't been able to make yourself write, because you bump up against the same fears over and over again. You need a training that will help you break through limiting beliefs and heal creative wounds that stop you from writing.
- Writing on the internet can sometimes feel isolating and lonely for you, like you're writing into a void. You need a training with a strong community component, so you don't have to go it alone anymore.
Introducing the Courageous Bloggers Society
Courageous Bloggers is a community like no other.
We meet twice a month for live writing & coaching workshops where you'll write, connect, and clear your blocks.
We combine rich community support, coaching, writing practices, and healing tools mixed with a little bit of magic to help you build your confidence, start writing, and hit publish!
Plus, it's packed with in-depth trainings, writing challenges, and resources to help you on your blogging journey.
The Courageous Bloggers Society will help you to:
- Find the courage and confidence to write and publish your blog posts, so you can finally do this!
- Break through the blocks that stop you from writing what you REALLY want to write, so you can get clear on your message!
- Own your natural creative flow and write in a way that is authentic to YOU, so you can start writing and keep writing!
- Find a supportive and kind community of bloggers like you, so you don't feel like you're writing in an isolated cave anymore!
What makes the Courageous Bloggers Society different?
- We want to help you share your meaningful message online. We would love to help you, because we know so many people will benefit from your writing!!
- We truly understand the intense emotions that can come up for you around blogging and that you will be taking things at your own pace. We provide lots of motivation, but we keep the pressure low!
- We understand everyone's creative needs are different. We are here to help you find your own wildly authentic path into blogging, so writing can be fun and joyful for you!
- We use magical tools to support your writing process, like meditations, following the moon cycle, and playing with oracle cards. We want you to have fun as you become a courageous blogger!
- This isn't a membership where you just access online courses and a forum. What really makes us unique is we meet twice a month for live writing & coaching workshops where you'll write, connect, and clear your writing blocks.
You will receive lots of help for the practical side of blogging, AND you'll be deeply supported through healing whatever stops you from hitting publish online.
Hi, I'm Emma Veritas!
I'm an experienced writing coach, blogger, and podcaster. I've been writing online for 7+ years, and I am always amazed at the beautiful connections I make with readers everyday.
I've completed Martha Beck's Life Coach Training. I'm an endorsed Soul's Calling Coach, and I graduated with a degree in English from the Honors Program at UMass Boston, where I wrote my thesis on the power of story during hard times.
I write a weekly blog post for writers on veritaswriterssanctuary.com and a weekly #bookstagram for readers at my books_and_moss Instagram account. I release a podcast called Full Heart Free Voice Podcast every other week. Plus I'm always playing around with writing a novel, which maybe you'll hear more about someday!
When I'm not working, I love reading cozy mysteries, drinking hot cacao, playing with oracle cards, hanging out with my husband and house rabbit, and communing with the trees in my Pacific Northwest yard.
My biggest passion is helping you free your voice, so you can share your message with the world. I can't wait to see you inside the Courageous Bloggers Society!
Ways to learn inside the Courageous Bloggers Society
The Roadmap to Your First 10 Blog Posts
Looking for a proven path to start writing your blog? Our membership roadmap guides you through everything you need to do.
Simply follow the steps and you’ll be posting in no time!
Looking for in-depth writing practice and coaching to help you get started? Our writing workshops have you covered!
Join our group calls twice a month to get the support you need to start writing. Plus you'll get access to the full archive of past workshops.
Looking to discover more about how and what to write? Our monthly themes are just what you need!
Each month our writing workshops and challenges are focused on themes like your authentic message, audience, voice, process, and more.
All members get access to...
When you join you'll get immediate access to The Roadmap to Your First 10 Blog Posts, plus you'll get access to Write In Peace: a 2-hour self-guided writing retreat AND Clear Your Blocks: guided meditations to help you start writing. Plus new courses or workbooks are added every season.
Each month you'll be invited to participate in two fun writing challenges, where you'll write for at least 5 minutes a day for 6 days in a row. The challenges are designed to inspire and motivate you, plus you'll get the chance to win awesome prizes!
Come join a thriving, supportive, and kind community of peers in our private community forum (not on Facebook), where you will get support and encouragement from other members and regular videos and letters from Emma to boost your confidence!
30 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee!
When you join Courageous Bloggers Society you are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't feel like you've received value and you decide you want to cancel any time within the next 30 days, just let us know and we'll send you a prompt refund. No hassles, headaches or hoops to jump through.
We're confident that you'll find the Courageous Bloggers Society useful, but if you're not satisfied within your first 30 days we'll refund you without any fuss.
Get instant access to The Courageous Bloggers Society!
If you're ready to start writing your meaningful blog, simply choose your payment option below and click the button to join us...
Membership Monthly + Private Coaching
$148 / Month
Take a peek inside the Courageous Bloggers Society
This video walks you through everything you get when you become a member.
Not sure if the Courageous Blogger Society is right for you?
Courageous Bloggers isn't for everyone. We'd love to help you figure out if it's right for you!
The Society is for you if...
The Society is not for you if...
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of blog is the Courageous Bloggers Society good for?
What days / times are the live workshops?
Does The Courageous Bloggers Society provide a platform for me to blog on?
I already have a blog that I'm writing, how can Courageous Bloggers Society help me?
Do I receive anything in the mail when I join?
What if I don't enjoy Courageous Bloggers?
What happens if I decide to cancel my membership?
Can I access the content released at the Courageous Bloggers Society during my membership once I cancel?
Will you provide tech support for my blog or can I hire you to build/fix my site?
I’m not 100% sure what Courageous Bloggers is or if it's right for me, do you offer a trial so I can test it out?
I want to write, but I don't want to blog, can I still work with Emma?
I have a question not answered here...
Get instant access to The Courageous Bloggers Society!
If you're ready to start writing and publishing your meaningful blog, simply choose your payment option below and click the button to join us...